Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smokey Eye


I was bored today and had already done my makeup. Nothing special just winged eyeliner and mascara. I decided to play around with some makeup. I decided I would try my hand at a smokey look that involves black. I definitely needed the practice because for some reason whenever I try to use black idk what goes wrong maybe I use to much Idk. So I used a 217 and black e/s from the Coastalscents 88 matte pallete. The result was a lot nicer than I expected. The only negative? I was staying HOME!! lolz.. Does that ever happen to you? You have absolutely no plans what so ever and the makeup is flawless but as soon as you try to re- create it to go out it falls apart? I hate that lolz.. So i included a picture below. I used three colors black mostly a light shade of brown sort of like Soft brown from Mac. I also used a color that was close to my skin color for the inner corner. As a highlight I used a light shimmery color that resembles Stila Kitten. In a the picture it looks sort of grey in some ares I think it might be the lighting.. :)



4 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful look. I love how you did the crease I'm definitely going to have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! you should post a pic when u do.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really pretty, i can never do smoky eyes! :@

    ReplyDelete
  4. ughh tell me about it took me forever to get somewhat of a decent thing going on :)

    ReplyDelete